They call them investment pieces for a reason - Consign the luxury, designer and archive vintage pieces you rarely wear and start earning cash right away. It's completely free to become a partner on our platform, you keep 70% of the rental price, and we handle all the storage, cleaning and delivery.
We've got your back
Partner with us to monetize your closet and our team of garment care experts will take great care of your items. But don't worry, we've got you covered just in case. All items on Wardrobe are insured to their retail value, minus any revenues earned on the platform. See our full Terms of Servicehere
How it Works
Join the club
It doesn’t cost you a penny to join the Wardrobe lender community, and there’s no limit to how much you can earn. Get paid to participate in the sustainable fashion movement and join our worldwide community of lenders in experiencing the benefits of becoming a Wardrobe partner.Open a Closet
- Earn continuous passive income
- Create a future of fashion that's ethical, inclusive, and way better for the planet
- Free insurance on all of your stuff
- Free account set-up and management
- 24/7 customer support
- Grow your following & engage your audience in a whole new way, available only on Wardrobe
When you work in fashion, you tend to acquire more clothing than you can even wear on a regular basis. That’s why I love Wardrobe — instead of gathering dust in the back of my closet, the special pieces I’ve collected over the years can be others’ to enjoy (while I like a little extra cash!). Plus, renting clothing curbs the consumerism we’ve become accustomed to, and I really think that circular fashion is the future of fashion.
- Our lending cycles are 120 days. Relist or request your items back at the end of every cycle. There's no limit to how long you can list your items on Wardrobe.
- We recommend starting with a minimum of 12 items, and there's no limit to how many items you can list. You can add more items any time.
- Start a closet from anywhere in the world. We'll pay for shipping (or schedule a free pick-up in NYC).
- Select items that are luxury, designer, or archive vintage with a retail value of $250+. All sizes accepted!
- We accept new or like-new clothes, shoes and bags. Accessories accepted on a case-by-case basis. We no longer accept garments made with real fur or leather.